Should you be concerned that you may have an alcohol/drug addiction problem? Answer the following questions to build your self assessment. If you find that you answer several questions “yes” it may be time to consider addiction treatment options.
1. Do you lose time from work due to drinking/drugging?
2. Is drinking/drugging making your home life unhappy?
3. Do you drink/use drugs because you are shy with other people?
4. Is drinking/drugging affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever felt remorse after drinking/drugging?
6. Have you ever got into financial difficulties as a result of drinking/drugging?
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking/drugging?
8. Does drink/drug make you careless of your family welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since drinking/drugging?
10. Do you crave for a drink/drug at a definite time daily?
11. Do you want a drink/drug the next morning?
12. Does drinking/drugging cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since drinking/drugging?
14. Is drinking/drugging jeopardizing your job or business?
15. Do you drink/drug to escape from worries or trouble?
16. Do you drink/use drugs alone?
17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking?
18. Has a clinician ever treated you for drinking?
19. Do you drink to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever been in a hospital or institution on account of drinking?
- Speak to an Intake Advisor – call toll-free (888) 246-9237
- Fill out the Contact Us form above to receive a call from one of our Addiction Specialist