Healthy, simple, fresh and light — that’s what you can expect from the meals at Bayside Marin. Our gourmet chef serves breakfast, lunch and dinner every day of the week. With 5-6 courses for lunch and dinner, including vegetarian options, snacks and a salad bar, there is sure to be a dish that appeals to every taste.
With more than 30 years of culinary experience, our chef is skilled at preparing foods that serve you in recovery, catering to special diets and nourishing your body with mixed grains, lean meats, and fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables.
What’s on the Menu?
- Choose Your Own Cuisine: Eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, French toast, pancakes and more!
- Chicken Mushroom Pesto Wrap
- Spinach Salad with Hazelnut Vinaigrette
- Smoked Duck Jambalaya
- Bay Shrimp Cocktail
- Pan Fried Pork Tenderloin Cutlets
- Vegetable and Cheddar Quiche
- Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa
- Mesquite Grilled Beef Tri Tip
- Petrale Sole with Lemon Caper Butter
- Portobello Mushroom Ravioli
- Beef Stew with Herb Dumplings
- Chicken Vegetable Curry
- Baked Pasta Rolls with Sausage
- Greek Salad
Addiction usually results in physical deficits, malnutrition and years of neglect. A healthful, well-balanced diet is a simple way to enhance your recovery. At Bayside Marin, we follow nationally recognized guidelines to guide you to better health:
- Consume a variety of foods
- Decrease fat intake
- Increase intake of vegetables, fruit and whole grains
- Consume only enough calories to maintain appropriate weight
- Get regular exercise
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily get confidential help now: (415) 233-9865 Email Us